Thursday, July 31, 2014

No Backspace for a Graffiti Artist

Kalimar Zoom 35-55mm Precision Zoom Lens Kodak Ultramax 400 Arista C41 - The first image from my Kalimar Zoom 35-55mm illustrating the qualities of its plastic "Precision Zoom Lens." At 35mm the lens has much more noticeable focus fall off at the edges than the Excel Deluxe-I, but otherwise has a similar look. Even though the lens's wide setting is only 35mm I expected more barrel distortion, the horizontal lines on this image are surprisingly straight. A fact that is almost disappointing.

I found it interesting that the Graffiti Artist started once, crossed out his work and then redid his "Tag."

Scanned with a Kodak Pakon F135 Plus using Pakon's OEM Software.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your review and photos. Just picked this one up at Goodwill for $2. I'll run some film through it and see what comes out! Love these little cheapo plastic wonders!

    ReplyDelete